If you’re here, you’re probably torn between the two popular makeup trends: the siren eyes and the doe-eyes makeup look. So we are here to help you decide the best look for you.
The siren look is all smoky eyes, deep shadows, and thick lashes. This look is perfect if you want to channel your inner femme fatale.
The doe-eyes look is ideal for people wanting a softer, more innocent look. This look emphasizes light shadows, shimmering lashes, and wide eyes. The doe-eyes look is for channeling your inner Bambi.
So, how do you decide which one to pick? Here are three criteria to consider:
1. Eye Shape
- Siren Eyes: If you have more rounded eyes.
- Doe-Eyes: If you have smaller eyes or hooded lids.
2. Personal Style
- Siren Eyes: If you want a more dramatic, bold, and attention-grabbing look.
- Doe-Eyes: If you want a more natural, understated look.
3. Mood and Occasion
- Siren Eyes: Ideal if you’re going out on the town or securing a business deal.
- Doe-Eyes: Ideal if you’re running errands and doing daily activities.
Whatever eye makeup you choose, remember that makeup is a way to express yourself. There are no rules in makeup, so don’t be afraid to experiment. After all, that’s what TikTok makeup trends are all about!
Want to slay your makeup game like a pro? Get more information here: Summit Salon Academy Admission