Do you want soft, shiny, healthy, beautiful hair? 10 Hair Care tips from the best beauty school in Portland.
- Hot showers strip off the natural oils from your scalp. Use cold water instead.
- Stress can cause hair fall and unhealthy hair. Avoid excess stress when possible.
- Chemicals from dying, perming, and other hair treatments affect your hair follicles, disrupt hair growth, and can also lead to hair fall.
- Heat styling using straighteners, blow dryers, and curlers for prolonged periods changes hair texture, makes hair dry, and causes breakage.
- Salt water damages the hair cuticle, irritates the scalp and makes the hair tangled.
- A superfine mist of water from a spray bottle can loosen curls without fully rewetting the hair, and it air-dries in seconds.
- While blow-drying, let the hair cool before taking it off the brush to make your style last longer.
- Wearing a satin bonnet while you sleep will preserve any hairstyle.
- Healthy hair holds color better. Weekly deep-conditioning treatments can help keep it vibrant and shiny.
- If you accidentally put too much product in your hair, use dry shampoo all the way through to the ends to soak it up.
Want more tips? Check this out summitsalonacademyportland.com/2023/01/12/10-tips-for-gorgeous-healthy-hair/
Interested in learning more about becoming a professional Hair Designer? Get more information here summitsalonacademyportland.com/admission/